It's a jungle out there.
If you're here, you already knew that.
We got you.
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT JUST GOT EASIER
The world is loud and bright. The world is smelly and close. All of these environmental factors can cause distraction and discomfort. All of these distractions can cause students to wander, to not pay attention, to lose focus. What if some of that stimuli
could be removed?
b-Calm GP for Classrooms
The b-Calm GP system is our base model which includes AudioSedation that acts as an “acoustic shield”, allowing the individual to have control of the sound environment, and helping reduce off task behaviors and irritability. Individuals will love how disturbing noises are blocked and replaced with familiar and soothing sounds from nature and the world around them. Noise canceling headphones and earbuds are included.
“I’ve used the b-Calm units with many students in my Special Education classroom with great results. I was impressed how it helped the various students focus, stay on-task and relax. I even have parents requesting it for their homes. It’s been a wonderful tool in my bag of strategies.”
Provides the b-Calm unit to college-age students who could benefit from the tool.
* Eastern Carolina University, Department of Curriculum and Instruction, Special Education, Greenville, North Carolina *
– ECU research study report — 2011
* University of Northern Iowa, College of Education, Special Education Department, Cedar Falls, Iowa
– UNI research study report – 2009
– Second research study in progress
* Mayo Health Systems, Rochester, Minnesota
– Dr. Andrew Reeves, MD, Medical Director of Specialty Care, Neurology
– Upcoming research study
* Cedar Valley — Charitable Donation of 100 b-Calm units
– Practical evaluation of b-Calm use in home, school, community, etc.
WELCOME, AUDIO SEDATION
Every bCalm system is preloaded with specially designed AudioSedation tracks. It is the special acoustic formulation of these tracks that work to calm and protect the mental state of the user.
Two things are at work in AudioSedation.
Like typical white noise or other noise cancellation tools, Audio Sedation is an assistive technology optimized for any environment. AudioSedation is a highly customizable technique that can also be tailored for a variety of uses by contacting our bCalm engineers.